Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
WELCOME to our next Brisbane Property Group meeting for 2016! It’s all happening on Tuesday, 25th October.
Here's 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You'll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you to pickup at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (Most people walk away with a page full of notes!)
• Unlike other seminars, you wont be pitched to on the night. That's right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sellfests with bonus steak knives! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The key words we hear time and time again when attendees are leaving are 'genuine' and 'integrity'. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you'll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• There's something for everybody. Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full time professional investor.... you'll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content rich presentations or it might be that you find your next Joint Venture partner... either way you'll be so glad you showed up.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full time job. It could be a quick renovation, a one into two splitter block or a 6 townhouse development... whatever the presentation, you'll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It's size, the people we attract, the integrity we uphold and the longevity we've been delivering value for makes us second to none Australia wide!
For those of you who are new to the group, we are truly a friendly, supportive bunch and everyone is welcome to attend - the more the merrier!
Entry is FREE if this is your first time attending the Brisbane Property Networking Group! Details on how to RSVP, the cost, and more at the bottom of the page.
What's in store this month?
We have another huge night planned as we move well into the third quarter of 2016.
Check out the lineup of speakers:
Justin Watt from Watt Realty
Justin has been buying, selling and renting property for almost 20 years now and has stood the test of time while others have fallen by the wayside.
Justin's longevity in the industry comes from his approach to business and his innate understanding of the market trends - specifically the Brisbane market.
Justin will be number crunching the market (with opinion) + briefly chat about The Election from a real estate perspective. In particular, negative gearing and capital gains tax crackdown… and what it potentially means for you.
Whenever Justin presents, the audience always walk away with a new insight on how to read the market and use the current conditions to stay ahead of the game and maximise profits. Justin is a no BS type of guy with plenty of humour mixed in with his local knowledge of the Brisbane property market.
You'll be glad you came along to hear Justin's latest take on how investor's are missing one key ingredient... this one tip could revolutionise your whole approach to acquiring your next project.
Amy Jaffers will be presenting her latest one into four subdivision with us! You can expect to hear all the ins and outs including how she found the deal, the lessons learned, and most importantly - the numbers!
This is something anyone can have a a go at so if you're looking to do some development in 2016, this is a great place to start… and who better to show you how it’s done and more importantly, what NOT to do!
For those that haven't been before, the Real Deal segment is where a member of the group gets up for 30mins and shares their latest project!
You get to see an everyday investor sharing all the thrills and spills of their deal. It could be a renovation, subdivision, development.. anything!
The presenter shares the feasibility numbers for the deal, the before, during and after photos, how they found the deal and most importantly, the mistakes they made along the way!
It's truly outstanding to see someone bravely get up and reveal their entire project from start to finish, warts and all!
Sean Connolly from KC Partnership
Sean is a quantity surveyor that services all over Brisbane and has been assisting many people in the Brisbane Property Networking Group over the years.
Quantity surveying and tax depreciation is not something that is front of mind for most property investors but its incredibly important, particular when you are buying or selling your property
Sean is a really easy going, down to earth bloke that has a mountain of knowledge to help you get more cash in your pocket from your investments through good planning.
Make sure you're in the room to see how Sean makes it all happen for his clients!
What should I expect?
Expect to be welcomed with open arms, regardless of your level of experience. Expect to meet amazing people all on the same path. Expect to learn.... A lot!
You will have the opportunity to mingle, network, and have a cuppa with over 150 active property investors with varying skill levels. If that makes you a little nervous, that's no problem; instead, why not chat to one of our amazing experts (think accountant, town planner, SMSF specialist...) who regularly present at these meetings - there's always a few at the back of the room, and they love a chat!
Do I need to RSVP?
In short, yes! We have limited seating due to the size of the room, and it is first in best dressed. If you reserve a spot, you are guaranteed a seat, simple as that.
All you need to do is head to the top right of this screen and click on the RSVP button.
How much does it cost?
If you're attending our meeting for the first time, it's free. Yep, FREE. We want you to experience first hand what it's like to join our community, and what better way than for us to cover the cost of your first attendance!
Once you've come along and seen for yourself why we love our group, and you want to come back (which you will!), the cost is $30 inc GST payable at the door with cash or credit card (MasterCard or Visa) at the registration desk.
You can also purchase an annual membership which will reduce your cost and also give you access to all our past and future recordings of all the networking group meetings plus some other awesome tools and resources. Check out your options at this link: www.propertyresourceshop.com/property-networking-groups
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Good question! We have a large number of our community members who do just that, so we have a special Gold Membership. This includes free entry for 12 months to ALL of our meetings (including Brisbane, Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast), plus you get the video recordings, audio and slide shows of each meeting in case you can't make it. There's a lot of other inclusions too but I know this page is getting long! You can read more here.
If you're a member, you still need to RSVP though!
I hope to see you on Tuesday, 25th October!