Actions and Detail Panel
Bringing Mindfulness to Life: Short course
Sun., 02/04/2017, 7:00 pm – Sun., 25/06/2017, 10:00 pm AEST
• Make friends with yourself • Reconnect with what really matters • Live a life you love
The Bringing Mindfulness To Life short course will increase your self-awareness and equip you with everyday strategies to:
• reduce stress and simplify life
• procrastinate less and get more done
• let-go of worrying and other unhelpful habits
• live with greater calm, clarity and confidence
Attend 4 x 2 hour classes April - June.
Sundays 3-5pm. 2 April, 7 May, 4 June, and 25 June. or,
Mondays 6-8pm. 3 April, 8 May, 5 June, and 26 June
Each class includes:
- information and instruction related to the theory and practice of mindfulness and its application to daily life
- guided mindfulness meditations
- small and larger group activities, discussions and reflection focused on applying mindfulness to everyday situations and addressing barriers to effective on-going practice
- recommendations for on-going practice between classes
Participants are invited to commit to 20 minutes of daily mindfulness practice between classes. A comprehensive course handbook and guided practice recordings are provided to support this on-going practice.
Bookings are essential and a Registration Form completed before the course begins.
REGISTRATION CLOSES – 24 MARCH
For more information and REGISTRATION FORM contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0458 111 373