Brighton Lakes Photography Workshops - Post-production essentials
In this hands-on workshop, you’ll learn how to take your images to the next level using industry standard photo editing software, Adobe Lightroom. This workshop is perfect for those with a basic working knowledge of digital photography and their digital camera.
In this course you will learn:
- The digital "workflow"- creating and managing your image library
- When and how to use RAW files
- Basic retouching - how to improve the quality of your images
- The secret to the perfect black and white image
- How to create a slideshow in Lightroom
- White balance after shooting
- High Dynamic Range technique
- Producing panoramas and montages
- RAW exposure techniques
- Preparing files for output and sharing
- Adobe Lightroom (any version)
- Your enthusiasm and creativity!