Actions and Detail Panel
Brighton Lakes Photography Workshops - For Beginners
Sat. 14 January 2017, 10:00 am – 12:30 pm AEDT
If you have a keen interest in photography or simply want to learn your way around your digital SLR camera, this is the class is for you. Even if you struggle finding the ‘on’ button, by the end of our workshop, you’ll have learnt how to get the most out of your camera and become the official family photographer.
In this workshop you will learn:
- The importance of ISO
- Selecting shutter speed
- Aperture essentials
- How to control depth of field
- Exposure techniques
- Understanding and setting white balance
- Composition - how to compose a great shot
What you'll need:
- A digital SLR camera with manual mode to bring with you
- If you have a DSLR, please bring the lens that came with your camera
- A memory card with space and a fully charged battery
- No tripods or other lenses needed.
- Enthusiasm and creativity!