Actions and Detail Panel
Bright Ideas Toowoomba
Tue. 6 December 2016, 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm AEST
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF PASSIONATE TOOWOOMBA BUSINESS OWNERS WITH BRIGHT IDEAS
Bright Ideas Toowoomba isn't just any old business event ... it's a movement, an ideas bank, a gathering of local Toowoomba business owners looking to take their business to another level, but most of all it's a supportive community of like minded business professionals who share your spark for business.
On a regular basis, you have the opportunity to get together with a group of 10-20 other business owners to talk strategies to help grow your business further and reach your full potential. Futhermore, discuss any takeaways and additional bright ideas in the Bright Ideas online community and continue to learn, scale up, and build a better business!
The Bright Ideas Toowoomba Event:
- 4pm - 5:30pm every second Tuesday at Fitzy's Bar and Restaurant
- 1 speaker for 15 minutes followed by topical discussion and tips for business growth
- $20 per session
- 2x drinks each per event
- Networking from 5pm
Who should attend:
- You're a passionate small to medium business owners
- You're looking for actionable tips and strategies for your business
- You love talking with other business owners and sharing your experiences
- You're always looking for ways to grow your business and reach your full potential
Only limited tickets available, so get in quick! We'll see you there!
GUEST SPEAKER FOR NEXT EVENT:
Shane Ridley - Founder of OTrain. Shane helps organisations improve productivity & save money by putting training online.
TOPIC FOR NEXT EVENT:
"Why reliance on word of mouth and referrals is holding your business back".