combining the power of your mind
with the wisdom of your heart?
In this new, innovative and extraordinary workshop, you will discover & experience simple yet effective techniques revealing the real relationship between the Heart & Mind, and how they can work together in synergy. You will learn to tap into the immense potential and transformative power of your heart.
The right balance between Mind & Heart has shown to:
- Positively impact on relations in your work & personal life
- Alleviate stress and help in working easier with pressure and change
- Enable relaxation and more enjoyment at work; and enhance performance and productivity at the same time
- Assist focus and concentration; plus experiences of heart-facilitated being ‘in the flow’
- Make participants more resilient, facilitating profound and core inner strength and wellbeing
- Help in facing day-to-day challenges, negative emotions and difficult situations with more ease
- Build authentic connection and relationships that support collaboration
- Improve other life aspects through the heart’s innate wisdom
- Naturally integrate into everyday life
Developed and owned by the Canadian Inner Heart Solutions (IHS) Group. KBC is an accredited contractor/facilitator. Klaus has been in association with IHS for almost 10 years, in parallel piloting and running workplace heart-intelligence programs.
Inner Heart Solutions was founded in Canada in 2008 by Bernadette Halloran, a Who’s Who acknowledged entrepreneur who identified the impact that poor ethics, honesty, integrity and compassion were having in the corporate world and embarked on a 15-year journey to reverse this. The heart proved to be a key.
Discovering the emerging fields of research into bridging the heart and mind, Bernadette initiated a program of collaboration with researchers that led to the creation of a step-by-step, 6 level program now – in late 2016 - offered by IHS worldwide.
Date and Time
Board - Conference Room
Level 5 2-4 Kirksway Place
Battery Point - Hobart, TAS 7004