combining the power of your mind
with the wisdom of your heart?
In this new, innovative and extraordinary workshop, you will discover & experience simple yet effective techniques revealing the real relationship between the Heart & Mind, and how they can work together in synergy. You will learn to tap into the immense potential and transformative power of your heart.
You know when staff say 'my heart is in it', 'a change of heart is needed' or Ii know in my heart' that the statement is deep, often indicates commitment, clarity, passion and depth. When service is delivered with heart, when interactions are heart-felt, then relationships are build or are easier sustained.
The right balance between Mind & Heart has shown to:
- Practically build heart/inner heart intelligence - a refined from or emotional intelligence source and equally the centre of insight, wisdom, leadership skills and intuition
- Positively impact on relations in your work & personal life
- Alleviate stress and help in working easier with pressure and change
- Enable relaxation and more enjoyment at work; and enhance performance and productivity at the same time
- Assist focus and concentration; plus experiences of heart-facilitated being ‘in the flow’
- Make participants more resilient, facilitating profound and core inner strength and wellbeing
- Help in facing day-to-day challenges, negative emotions and difficult situations with more ease
- Offer new tools in building authentic connection and strong relations that support collaboration and results
- Improve other life aspects through the heart’s innate ability to facilitate
- Naturally integrate into everyday life
Klaus Baur Consulting (KBC) – Klaus Baur
This level 1 of a 6-level inner-heart intelligence facilitating workshop suite was developed by the Canadian Inner Heart Solutions (IHS) Group after almost 10 years of testing, piloting and refinement.
Even prior to its launch the program has attracted significant attention from major and well-known organisations; some of them world-wide renowned for innovation and progressive practice. A branch of Apple in Europe contracted the program even prior to its launch in Nov '16 to delivery it to staff.
Klaus Baur Consulting (KBC) is an accredited contractor/facilitator. Klaus has been in association with IHS for almost 10 years, in parallel piloting and running workplace heart-intelligence based programs.
Inner Heart Solutions was founded in Canada in 2008 by Bernadette Halloran, a Who’s Who acknowledged entrepreneur who identified the impact that poor ethics, honesty, integrity and compassion were having in the corporate world and embarked on a 15-year journey to reverse this. The heart proved to be a key.
Discovering the emerging fields of research into bridging the heart and mind, Bernadette initiated a program of collaboration with researchers that led to the creation of a step-by-step, 6 level program now – in late 2016 - offered by IHS worldwide.