Children attending this program must be aged 5 - 8 due to the content and level of skills required.
Do you love to play and create with Lego? Join our monthly Brick Club and build something amazing with our Lego bricks. Your finished creation will then go on display in the library. All materials must stay at the library, so bring a camera to capture your adventures. Please leave your Lego at home. We don't want you to lose your favourite pieces.
- Bookings are essential for this program as places are limited. We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- Please contact the library if you wish to amend or cancel your booking. This will enable others to participate in the program.
- Age ranges apply. The age limit is necessary and made due to required skill level / coordination for the activity.
- Adult supervision is required for all children attending the program.
- Please arrive 10 mins early to allow time to check in; this assists the program to run on schedule.