Children attending this program must be aged 5 - 8 due to the content and level of skills required.
Do you love to play and create with LEGO® bricks? Join our monthly Brick Club and build something amazing with our LEGO® bricks. There will be a new building challenge each month.
All materials must stay at the library, so bring a camera to capture your adventures. Please leave your LEGO® bricks at home. We don't want you to lose your favourite pieces.
- Bookings are essential for this program as places are limited. We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- Please contact the library if you wish to amend or cancel your booking. This will enable others to participate in the program.
- Age ranges apply. The age limit is necessary and made due to required skill level / coordination for the activity.
- Adult supervision is required for all children attending the program.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow time to check in; this assists the program to run on schedule.