Actions and Detail Panel
Breastfeeding Education Class - Northern Beaches
Sat. 29 April 2017, 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm AEST
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Our classes are exclusive to new or existing Australian Breastfeeding Association members. The cost of the class is only $20.00 + booking fee, plus membership if you haven't yet joined. If you are not a member please join prior to booking at https://www.breastfeeding.asn.au/membership/individual
Having a Baby? Have you got questions about Breastfeeding?
Come to our relaxed information-packed sessions, for expectant mothers and fathers and learn about the best start you can give your baby. Although breastfeeding is natural and best for babies and mothers, it doesn't always come easily and is a learned art. Most women given time and support can, and do, breastfeed. Our aim is to provide expectant parents with confidence to successfully breastfeed their babies.
Our courses are designed for expectant and new parents to prepare for the vital days, weeks and months after their baby's birth. We encourage parents to attend while pregnant or early after the birth. These sessions aim to expand upon the knowledge gained at antenatal classes, to give up-to-date information and insights into breastfeeding a baby and parenting in the early days.
My baby is due in the next few weeks. The class I want says it is fully booked! HELP!
Pease book early to avoid disappointment as places are limited and classes fill up quickly. We are generally not able to take extra people and do not hold waiting lists for fully booked classes. However, your local group of the Australian Breastfeeding Association may have upcoming meetings you can attend before your baby is due.
PLACES ARE LIMITED SO EARLY REGISTRATION IS RECOMMENDED
Registration and membership includes:
- Approx 4 hour workshop-style class, including time for refreshments
- One-year membership of the Australian Breastfeeding Association, which includes the book Breastfeeding ... naturally, valued at $35.00
- Introduction to your local ABA network of discussions and other services for pregnant and new parents
- One year subscription to Australian Breastfeeding Association magazine "Essence"
- Complimentary handout material
- 50% discount on breast pump hire rates