Actions and Detail Panel
"Breaking the ice in our community" - ADF forum
Wed. 26 October 2016, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm AEDT
The Australian Drug Foundation in partnership with NSW Health and local agencies is hosting a series of forums across New South Wales to help you and your community get the facts about crystalline methamphetamine or ‘ice’ use.
Local leaders and experts in drug prevention will help you understand some of the issues you might have heard about ‘ice’ in the media, and provide you with evidence based information about the drug and where to seek help, support and treatment in your local community. Come along and beinformed about the drug and see how you can help reduce drug use in your community.
Who should attend?
• Drug issues can affect anyone, from any walk of life, and almost all of us know someone who
has been impacted by drugs in some way – so you are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Content is aimed at adults (over the age of 18).
Why should I attend?
• Be informed about ‘ice’ and other drug use
• Cut through rumours and misinformation about crystalline methamphetamine and
• Lead by example. Find out how you and those around you can help work on dealing
with ‘ice’ impacting your local community
• Have your questions answered during a panel discussion where the audience will
be encouraged to ask questions of our panellists