This training is essential for staff & volunteers to meet one of the four Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) training requirements
Are you caring too much? Are you finding it hard to say 'No'? Do you think you need to set boundaries?
Setting and maintaining boundaries is vital in relationships with service users. This training develops key skills and strategies which can be applied in day-to-day practice.
- Defining the differences between personal and professional boundaries
- The value based nature of boundaries - how they may vary between individuals and are influenced by religion, culture and personal experiences
- How to identify personal values and how we operate based on these
- Boundary do’s and don’ts while working / volunteering
- How to set and maintain boundaries and say 'No'
Who should participate?
This training is essential for staff & volunteers to meet one of the four Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) training requirements.
About the facilitators
Sin Mariani and Rebecca Davis (VAST Training Services)
Save This Event
When & Where
The Junction Neighbourhood Centre
VAST Training Services specialises in the delivery of Learning and Development opportunities for Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) and disability funded services' staff, managers, board members and volunteers across Eastern Sydney and City of Sydney.
We provide face to face courses, managers' breakfasts, volunteer training, customised training opportunities, including, "Tailored for Tomorrow" and new 90min Turbo Training workshops!