Actions and Detail Panel
Bop 2 Books 24-35 months @ Lionel Bowen (Term 4, 2016)
Thu. 13 October 2016, 11:30 am – 12:00 pm AEDT
Bop 2 Books is a weekly program for children 24 - 35 months. Featuring rhymes, music and stories for young children and their parents or carers every week of the year, except school holidays and public holidays.
Please note: Bookings open one week in advance. If your preferred session is not visible, it means that the event is fully booked.
Terms and Conditions
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.
- Infants attending must be aged 24-35 months. Siblings must be booked in.
- Limited to one session per child per week.
- Bookings are essential. Only children (and their siblings) attending the activity need to be booked in. We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the programme.
- No tickets are transferable.
- You must be a library member to attend. Library membership is free and you can join at any branch.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- For safety reasons, places are limited. Adult supervision is required for all children attending the programme.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow time to check in. This assists the programme to run on schedule.
- If possible please leave your prams at home as space is limited.
- Patrons who fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above will have their tickets cancelled.