BOOKINGS FOR ALL SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAMS OPEN 15 DECEMBER.
Children participating in this program must be aged 8-12 years due to the nature of the program.
Learn about circuits while crafting bugs and insects using LEDs. These cute bugs incorporate great fine motor and creative crafting skills, but also circuit work that will keep your older kids enthralled and challenged.
Please take note:
- Age ranges apply. The age limit is necessary and made due to the required skill level/coordination for the activity.
- Adult supervision is required for all children attending the program.
- Bookings are essential for this program as places are limited. We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- Please contact the library if you wish to amend or cancel your booking. This will enable others to participate in the program.
- Please arrive 10 mins early to allow time to check in; this assists the program to run on schedule.