San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
The Board Leadership Program is conducted over 2 days. Workshop dates are:
Day 1: Thursday 3rd August, 9.00am to 5.00pm
Day 2: Friday 18th August, 9.00am to 5.00pm
Does your board's decision-making processes allow your organisation to effectively manage risks, challengers and opportunities? If you're on the board of a disability service provider, your leadership and decision-making will be critical in developing and positioning your organisation in a more competitive, market-based environment under the NDIS.
In partnership with Leadership Victoria, NDS are pleased to offer an exclusive, disability sector-specific two-part program teaching new and existing board members the right set of governance skills and provides a twelve-month, whole-of-board mentoring opportunity.
After completing the Board Leadership program you will
- Have explored and developed the technical requirements of being a board member.
- Have examined your personal leadership qualities and how they can best be applied to governance roles.
- Have a thorough understanding of dependencies for influential leadership and governance, including drivers for effective; motivation, behaviours, culture, performance, communication, strategy and development and decision-making.
After completing the Board Mentoring program your board will
- Have completed in a whole-of-board survey to assist the mentor in developing and implementing an action plan.
- Selected a mentor that will provide support to both the Chair and board in developing and imlanting an action plan thereafter.
- Reinforce and support elements of good governance covered in the Board Leadership program.
Who is it for?
CEOs and board members
Duration and format
Board Leadership: 2 full-day workshops or 4 smaller workshop sessions
Board Mentoring: Bespoke Schedule arranged with the Chair and mentor
Please contact the organiser directly with any accessibility requirements.
Save This Event
When & Where
Project Administration Officer email@example.com 03 8341 4305