After the fantastic success of the first event with over 30 attendees and a number of quality applicants, this chapter is well on its way to proceed to the start up phases in the coming weeks.
Are you a business in the Western Suburbs that is looking to grow?
Is your business in Williamstown, Altona, Newport, Yarraville, Spotswood, Kingsville or Footscray area, or do you service customers in these areas? Have you heard about BNI? You may even have attended a BNI meeting previously and not been able to join the chapter because your category was filled?
This is your chance to be part of the core group for a "NEW Start Up Chapter" proposed for the Williamstown area.
As this is a brand new start up chapter, it is ideal for "Local Businesses"
- in the Residential / Commercial building industry / Office Fit out / Developers, Electrician, Plumbers, Handyman;
- in the Financial Services sector - Real Estate Agents, Financial Planners, Property Management, Commercial Agents, Buyers Advocates, Accountants, Commercial Finance, Equipment Finance, Mortgage Brokers;
- in the Legal Services sector - Family Law, Commecrial Law, Property Law & Conveyancing, Wills & Estates;
- in the Graphic Design, Web Design, Social Media, Public Relations; Photographers, IT Equipment & IT Service;
- in the Medical sector - Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Chiropractor, Dental, Sports Medicine, Myotheraphy, Yoga, Massage;
- in the business services sector - Printer, Bookkeeper, Business Coach, Consultants, Telco,
These categories are always filled when you attend an existing chapter, but with a start up you have the opportunity to join.
** Arrive from 10.00am for registration and general networking
** Presentation from 10.30am - 11.30am
** More than 1 person from each company welcome to attend the information session
** Ideal for business leaders, business owners, those required to generate new business within their company
** Feel free to invite other businesses that you do business with to the event as your guest - it's a FREE event!
This information session is for business people who would like an opportunity to learn the benefits of becoming part of new business referral groups starting up in the Inner Western and Central areas.
Establishing a stream of qualified referrals coming your way requires strong business relationships with other quality business people and this is what BNI is all about. This session will explain how to become involved in new groups we are opening in the coming weeks / months.
BNI's mission is to generate business for our members through word of mouth referrals. BNI’s highly accountable system has been operating globally for 31 years and members have passed billions of dollars in business to each other. In Victoria alone in the last 12 months, over $130 million dollars worth of business has been generated between members.
Date and Time
Williamstown VFL Football Ground - Burbank Oval
Seaview Function & Events Centre
Morris Street (parking entrance Battery Road)
Williamstown, Vic 3016