Actions and Detail Panel
BNI Altitude Visitors Meeting 26/4/17
Wed. 26 April 2017, 9:30 am – 11:30 am AWST
BNI: The worlds largest business networking organisation!
We would like to extend a warm invitation for you to join us at our dynamic and newly formed BNI Altitude breakfast meeting. Held at the stunning WA Golf Club in Yokine on Wednesdays at 9.30am. Come and see how BNI and structured word of mouth marketing can help you to grow your business.
BNI is the largest business networking organisation in the world. We offer members endless education and the opportunity to share ideas, contacts and most importantly, quality business referrals.
During the breakfast meeting, members wil have 60 seconds each to talk about their business and educate members about what kind of referrals they are interested in.
As a guest you will get the opportunity to introduce your name, company name, location and who invited you. Also please bring plenty of business cards as all members would be interested in getting to know you and your company.
The formal part of the event ends at 11am but as this would be your first time you should expect to leave no later than 11.30 am.To reserve your seat, please select your prefered event date and we look forward to doing business with you.
PLEASE NOTE: The WA Golf Club has a strict dress code, the following is NOT allowed:
- Denim clothing.
- Shirts without a fold over collar or a turtle neck & shirts NOT tucked into trousers
- Clothing with bold logos or obvious advertising.
- Singlets or T-Shirts.
- Shorts, which are either brief or below the knee by more than 2.5cm
- Shorts or trousers without a belt, excessively baggy or of the drawstring/elasticised/side buckle or cord-waisted type.
- Track suits or leisure suits.
- Faded or dilapidated clothing
- Tight fitting exercise pants/bike pants
- Shoes without socks. (except during summer dress standards)
- Thongs, sandals, Crocs, sandshoes, joggers, slipper style shoes, stockinged or bare feet.
To avoid embarrasment please wear smart business attire, for more details visit http://yokine.miclub.com.au/guests/about/dress.mhtml