Bluebonnet BBQ with Chris Terlikar
Melbourne has fallen in love with the BBQ mastery of America's southern states. We love not only the flavours and meltingly tender, fall-apart meats, but the added, and distinct, kick of the vinegary pepper sauces served alongside. Chris’s food is largely based on Texas style BBQ – big on beef rather than pork – with lots of sausages, all cooked (or smoked) long and slow on the offset smokers rather than over direct heat. Join Chris, and his head chef Zane, mixing marinades and rubs, prepping brisket and ribs, making sausages, chopping slaw and baking cornbread.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.