Actions and Detail Panel
Blue Mountains AromaTouch Technique Certification
Sat. 6 May 2017, 10:00 am – 4:30 pm AEST
BLUE MOUNTAINS AROMATOUCH TECHNIQUE
The AromaTouch Technique is a clinical approach to applying essential oils along energy meridians and visceral contact points of the back and feet to help stimulate and balance sympathetic and para-sympathetic nervous systems of the body.
The AromaTouch Technique improves well being by reducing physical and emotional stressors and by supporting healthy autonomic function. The technique is simple and intuitive and uses doTERRA's Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils for an unparalleled grounding experience.
• Become Certified in the AromaTouch Technique •
10.00 am - 4.30 pm • Saturday 25th March 2017
Total Investment $180
INCLUDED IN CLASS:
• 6 Hours of hands-on instruction
• AromaTouch Kit 8 doTERRA CPTG Essential Oils ($130 wholesale value)
Stress Management: Balance, Lavender
Immune Support: Melaleuca, On Guard
Inflammatory Response: AromaTouch, Deep Blue
Homeostasis: Peppermint, Wild Orange
• Training Manual
• Receive & give the AromaTouch technique
WHAT TO BRING TO CLASS:
• Massage Table (please bring a table if you can and let us know - not required if you can't)
• 3 Large Towels or Bed Sheets
• Wear comfortable clothing
• Bring a Shirt or Robe (to wear during rotations)
• Food & Water (for lunch break)
• Pen & Notebook
CERTIFIED TRAINER & ASSESSOR, CONTACT:
Jodi Naylor • email: firstname.lastname@example.org • ph: 0408 445 385
• Due to popular demand & limited seating, registration purchase required before class attendance •
IF YOU CANNOT PAY VIA PAYPAL:
Please email us or call to make alternative arrangements. We accept mastercard & visa over the phone and direct deposit.
If purchasing multiple tickets, please list the name/s of all people you are purchasing a ticket for.