Registrations for this event will open Monday 10 April 2017 from 9.30am
Discover the birdlife of Galaringi Reserve as we take a leisurely stroll with a local bird expert. End the walk with a delicious breakfast in a natural setting, and then take home a free plant to help attract birds to your garden. Suitable for adults.
It doesn't matter if you're a novice or an expert - Mark Fuller from Avianation will be guiding us along the way.
- Meeting point will be confirmed closer to event date.
- Enrolments are compulsory for both children and adults. Please bring your tickets to the event
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times
- Wear closed-in comfortable shoes (no sandals) & weather appropriate clothing
- Please bring enough drinking water per person
- Remember to be sun safe - slip! slop! slap! Wear sunscreen, a hat, covered shoulders, sunglasses and insect repellent
- In event of wet weather, significant winds or total fire ban days, this event may be cancelled. Please provide best method of contact with your registration details.
Registrations for this event are essential as places are limited. Registrations for this event will open Monday 10 April 2017 from 9.30am
'Get into Nature 2017' with City of Parramatta's Bushland Walks and Talks program. For more information about similar activities, check out Council's online events calendar at www.parracity.nsw.gov.au