Actions and Detail Panel
Bike Maintenance Course
Sun. 7 May 2017, 9:00 am – 1:30 pm AEST
This course is designed for those who want to be able to deal with common bike issues. You will learn about bicycle maintenance in a way that makes bicycle mechanics very easy to understand. People leave the course with a really clear understanding of how their bike works and they have a lot of fun along the way. Following the course you’ll feel empowered to tackle most of the issues you could be confronted with whilst out and about on your bike.
• Tooling up: What do you need?
• Cleaning and lubrication the easy way
• Wheels off/wheels on & tyres off/tyres on
• Introduction to cable systems
• Brakes and gear adjustments (where time allows)
What to bring
• A bike in good working order (preferable recently serviced). Having a reliable bicycle is important so that you can get the most out of the course
• A clean rag