A one-day (9-3.30pm) introduction to the Bible for people of all ages and backgrounds.
It offers a place to start the adventure of reading the Bible or to pick up the journey again if it has been a while.
The seminar provides:
- An opportunity to engage with others
- An understanding of the history of the Bible
- The basic information needed to read the Bible with confidence
- A brief overview of the Old Testament and New Testament
- Practical tips on choosing a Bible and other resources
- Help to get started with a personal Bible reading plan.
The day costs nothing and all you need is a pen and a Bible if you have one handy. Too easy!