BFI Level 1 – GPP Theory
Duration: 2 Days
Daily Schedule: 8.30am – 5.30pm
Presenter: Tony Boutagy
- To understand basic concepts in periodization for personal trainers;
- To understand prerequisite strength, flexibility and aerobic fitness norms;
- To be able to write and implement suitable strength and fitness programs to develop basic and advanced general physical preparedness.
This course is predominantly theory-based, however there are some practical components so please make sure to come dressed for some practical work.
- Overview of program design for personal trainers
- Strength and Flexibility Testing Theory
- Lower Body Exercise ‘Family Trees’
- Upper Body Exercise ‘Family Trees’
- Strength Training Programming
- Writing Programs for the General Preparation Phase
- Periodisation For the General Preparation Phase
- Certificate IV in Fitness (or equivalent)
- BFI Level 2 - Fat Loss;
- BFI Level 2 - Strength & Hypertrophy;
- BFI Level 3 - Fat Loss; and
- BFI Level 3 - Strength & Hypertrophy.