BFI Level 1 – GPP Coaching
Duration: 2 Days
Daily Schedule: 8.30am – 5.30pm
Presenter: Tony Boutagy
- To be able to correctly perform, coach and prescribe basic and advanced strength exercises suitable for developing general physical preparedness;
- Learn correct cueing, troubleshooting and safety red flags essential to excellent coaching
Attendees will be training constantly throughout the course. Attendees are expected to be ready to train by wearing suitable clothing. Novice trainees or injured attendees should notify the instructor prior to the course.
- Lower BodyStrength Training Exercise Technique
- Upper Body Strength Training Exercise Technique
- Core Strength Training Exercise Technique
- Certificate IV in Fitness (or equivalent)
- BFI Level 2 - Fat Loss;
- BFI Level 2 - Strength & Hypertrophy;
- BFI Level 3 - Fat Loss; and
- BFI Level 3 - Strength & Hypertrophy.