Actions and Detail Panel
BEYOND THE VALLEY 2017 PRESALE
Thu., 28/12/2017, 8:00 am – Mon., 01/01/2018, 4:00 pm AEDT
- STRICTLY 18+
- NO BYO ALCOHOL
- Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email including your PDF ticket from Eventbrite on behalf of Beyond The Valley Music Festival.
- IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your email inbox, make sure you check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation click here to access the Eventbrite help centre.
- If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general festival info click here to keep up to date through our Facebook page.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Event is rain, hail or shine.
- Artists and schedule is subject to change.
- **Only purchase BTV tickets from the official Beyond The Valley ticketing page (you're here!). If you purchase from another source, you risk purchasing a counterfeit or invalid ticket. Beyond The Valley is not responsible for tickets purchased from unofficial sources.
For all questions relating to ticket purchases, please contact Eventbrite here
Are tickets only available online?
If you do not want to buy tickets online, some hard copy tickets are available through friends of Beyond The Valley.
Does my name need to be on the ticket?
Yes. To ensure the validity of the ticket, we require your name to be on your ticket. At the event, security will check to ensure your name on your ID matches the name on your ticket. Please note that names only need to be on tickets purchased online. If you purchase a hard copy ticket from a promoter, your name does not need to be on it.
Can I change the name on my ticket?
Yes. Name changes will be available through our website later in the year for a limited time. Please note that name changes will incur an admin fee.
Is camping included in my ticket?
Yes, free onsite camping is included in the ticket price. All camping add-ons such as Electric City and Lux Camp will need to be purchased in addition to a festival ticket.
Do I have to buy a car pass?
No. Provided all guests in a vehicle have a valid festival ticket no car pass is needed.
My friend has a ticket that looks different to mine, is that okay?
Yes. Due to the various means of attaining a Beyond The Valley ticket, yours may look different to others. Please ensure it is barcoded and branded by Eventbrite and if in doubt purchase online through the Beyond The Valley website.
If I have a different ticket to my friends, can I still camp with them?
No, cars will be allocated to campsite areas according to the passes they have. Eg. Electric City Pass, Lux Camp Pass or General Camping. Please ensure all cars in your convoy have the same pass - For example, if your friends are staying in a luxury tent in our Lux Camp but you are not, then you cannot camp with them.
Is there a limit on how many tickets I can buy?
No. The more the merrier!
Wristbands at the event?
You will be issued a wristband when you get your ticket scanned at the festival. There are no replacements for lost wristbands; the only way they can be removed is with scissors. Wristbands will not be replaced and cannot be transferred to friends.
Replacing lost tickets?
If you cannot find your online ticket that you purchased, contact Eventbrite here. If you have purchased a hard ticket through a promoter you must treat this ticket as if it were cash. There are no replacements on hard copy tickets.