Actions and Detail Panel
Better Teamwork Workshop for Managers
Tue. 1 August 2017, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm AWST
Team Leadership Series Workshop #6
7 simple steps to get your people to working together as 'one team'
Exceptional Teams are efficient and effective because people work together well as a team. There is a strong sense of community and a uniqueness that makes people feel they belong to a special family or ‘tribe’. Exceptional Teams create a sense of belonging, encourage mutual trust and respect, have excellent communication and foster a collective commitment to team goals and objectives.
As the primary team builder in a team, it is imperative that team leaders are able to promote and enable great teamwork. This workshop will show you how.
At the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Promote loyalty and improve people’s commitment to the team.
- Improve alignment so that everyone focussed and aligned towards achieving team goals and objectives.
- Improve productivity, collaboration and efficiency with better communication.
- Build relationships, boost morale and enhance team spirit by building trust.
What people say
“Very enjoyable and highly valuable to our business as we continue to build, develop and grow high performing teams.”
Martin Severn, Managing Director, Priority Management Singapore
- Team Identity - How to develop a strong team identity and get people excited about being part of the team.
- Relationship Building - How to enhance team communication and build trust with quality relationships.
- Clear Strategy - How to create a clear and inspiring strategy that everyone is connected to.
- Clear Expectations - How to set clear expectations about behaviour and performance.
- Accountability - How to make people accountable to behaviour and performance expectations.
- Candour and Challenge - How to encourage people to speak with candour and challenge the status quo.
- Communication - How to develop effective team communication processes and ensure that people to follow them.
Each participant will receive:
- One day training.
- Tea/coffee on arrival, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea.
- Excellent Teamwork Team Leaders Guide
- Excellent Teamwork Workbook
- Excellent Teamwork Toolkit
- Excellent Teamwork Online Assessment
Why choose our training?
Our learning programs are highly effective because:
- They include tools, tips and tactics you can use right away.
- Concepts are simple to understand and easy to apply.
- Content is presented in a logical and sequential manner.
- Ideas and concepts are memorable and repeatable.
- Our workshops are engaging and fun.
- Content is evidence based and backed by research.
- We have tools to measure the impact of our programs.
- We have a wide range resources to extend the learning.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Public Transport: Venue is 500m north of Perth Train Station.
Parking: Wilson Parking is available in the building - $22 per day.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Tel: +61 (0) 8 9457 5413
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, all registrations are fully transferable.
Save with a Season Ticket
Pay only $497 per workshop with a Season Ticket that includes registration to all 7 Team Leadership Workshops:
- Team Leadership - How to become a more engaging and influential leader.
- Team Strategy - How to create and communicate a crystal clear team strategy.
- Personal Productivity - How to become a more positive, passionate and productive leader.
- Team Relationships - How to reduce conflict and improve communication with quality team relationships.
- Employee Engagement - How to boost employee motivation and performance.
- Better Teamwork - How to get your people working together as a team.
- Team Culture - How to attract and retain great people by building an uplifting culture.