UK Census can reveal a lot of information about your family. Find out what is available and how to access census records.
Terms and Conditions:
- SMILE! Your attendance at events supported by Hawkesbury City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers.
By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.
- By registering and attending this event, you are agreeing to comply with the Hawkesbury Library Service Patron Code Of Conduct.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the programme.
- Tickets are not transferable.
Cancellation & Refund policy:
- To receive a full refund (minus an admin fee of 10% of session cost), please cancel your ticket or notify the library before 48 hours of the scheduled event. If less notice is given, a refund will not be issued.
- Refunds will not be given if participants change their mind, or simply forget to attend the event. For exceptional circumstances, refunds may be issued at the discretion of the Library Coordinator.
- A refund can take up to 7 working days to process after the event date (due to bank transfer times). Cash payment refunds can take up to 6 weeks to process.