Actions and Detail Panel
Bean to Bar Chocolate Making Masterclass
Sun. 1 October 2017, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm AEDT
Ever wanted to spend the day in a chocolate factory,were you will learn all about the 'bean to bar' chocolate making process.
Let me take your tastebuds on a gastronomic journey to experience chocolate that is as exotic as its 'origin'
Located at Origin's production facility in Orange only 3 hours from Sydney and in the heart of Orange's famous cool climate wine region you'll enjoy an experience like no other.
Conducted over 6 hours from 10am - 4pm the masterclass will cover off on the following:
- intro to bean to bar chocolate making including raw chocolate,conching and tempering
- hands on chocolate making were you will create your very own bars and truffles to take home
- tasting and pairing session with various types of local wine,beer and whiskey
- lunch provided savoury dish made with chocolate
- bottomless mugs of hot chocolate
- chocolate dessert buffet provided all day
- leave with a bag filled with everything that you need to make chocolate truffles at home
- access to promo code that gives you 10% off all future purchases
- $400 individual or $350 each for bookings of 2 or more,corporate groups welcome