Actions and Detail Panel
Be Your Own Family Phycisian with Essential Oils
Tue. 6 December 2016, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm AEDT
Join us as we learn to save money by using essential oils for almost any ailment you might encounter in the home. We will cover things such as:
• Acne • Ear Infections • Coughs • Colds • Fever • Head Lice • Skin Conditions • Digestive Issues
• Depression • Fatigue • And much more!
What are essential oils? Why do you need them in your home?
Essential oils are the aromatic compounds of plants, the essence of their immune system. Imagine a lemon. It has no shelter, no clothing, umbrella, air conditioning... It relies on itself to defend against the sun, unusally changes in tempeture, humidity and soil conditions, insects, fungi, herbivores and all sorts of things. The essential oils are the essence of their incredible defense mechanism.
In this casual relaxed class, you'll:
- learn what are the 10 must-have oils for your home and why you need them;
- learn the safe and most effective ways to use oils to promote better sleep, better skin, digestive harmony, safeguard your family and more;
- get free samples to take home;
- get papmered with essential oil infused refreshements;
- meet other women who are also passsionate about health and wellness; and
- get inspired and feel empowered!
You're welcome to bring a friend.
Spaces are limited. Please reserve your spot early. Address will be communicated upon registration.
If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com