Actions and Detail Panel
BASICS TO HEALTHY WHOLEFOOD EATING!
Sat. 15 October 2016, 10:00 am – 11:30 am AEDT
*THE CORE HEALTH WORKSHOP*
START TIME: 10AM
(ARRIVE EARLY OR RIGHT ON TIME TO BE LET INTO THE BUILDING. NO LATE ENRTY - NO REFUND)
LOCATION: SUITE 16/117 OLD PITTWATER RD, BROOKVALE. IN THE LIFESTYLE BUILDING - NEXT TO THE POOL. ENLIVEN COACHING GYM.
This work shop will show case the basics of wholefood eating with special guest Sammi Flook owner of The Core Health.“The Core” itself is a basis of the “core of health” the heart of healthy eating, healthy mind and healthy body. There is such an immense movement towards health at the moment for every age group, Sammi created The Core to share her experiences and knowledge with who ever is seeking to have a healthier lifestyle by learning how to prepare healthy nourishing meal alternatives, getting active and freeing yourself from self hate in the simplest of ways.
Bring a note pad, pen and water as Sammi will be running through some of the things listed below -
- Aspects & intro into health
- Media outlook & influence of what we define as health
- Getting back to basics
- Body focus
- Focusing on nutrition for nurturing and nourishing
- Quick easy fixes for weight loss
- Wholefood eating for improving mental health
- Ancient methods for food prep and the basic outlook
- Learning super foods, proteins and different ways to cook
This is a jam packed 1.5hr workshop to get your creative juices flowing in the kitchen and to also ignite your passion for nutritious food.
Purchase your ticket NOW!!