PLEASE READ BEFORE ATTENDING:
Essentials is a course aimed at larger companies where coffee is a secondary focus, such as licenced venues and caterers.
The course covers:
- Coffee production and processing
- Freshness and storage
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Producing a quality espresso consistently
- Milk Texturing and pouring
Can you please ensure that participants:
- Wear WH&S compliant fully enclosed shoes and appropriate clothing.
- Arrive with enough time to park and sign in (entry may be denied if more than 15 minutes late).
Training will be cancelled if less than 4 people are registered to attend 2 working days prior to the training session.
As a Grinders Coffee customer, you and all of your staff have access to free Barista Essentials Training. There is no limit to how many times you book a session or how many times someone attends.
Training is conducted at a Grinders Training Centre to avoid interruptions with onsite customer service. Grinders Coffee is located at 204 Norton St (cnr Allen St), Leichhardt NSW. Parking can best be found in James St (just off Allen St) as this is untimed during business hours.
Your Promo Code has been sent to you in the original email regarding training. If you have forgotten your Promo Code or require and other assistance, please contact your Grinders Rep. or email@example.com.