Bar Operations - Barologist
Much more than just a Bartender - At AHTS we call them Barologists
Course Duration: 3 days (on campus training) - 9.30am to 4.00pm
Course Fee: $450.00
It is the policy of this School that for students to be able to “actively taste spirits and wines” they must be over 18 years of age. For students who are under 18 years of age they are able to pour beer, make cocktails, open and pour wines but only smell it for clarification / identification purposes.
All students attending this course will be supervised by a fully qualified teacher who holds formal qualifications in Responsible Service of Alcohol and Supervision of Students. All students will comply with current School policies and procedures with regards to handling alcoholic beverages during the course.
We require the name and signature of a parent / guardian, this letter duly signed and returned to us authorising the student to attend this course and acknowledging the handling of alcoholic beverages as part of the program. This will be provided on the first day to return.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Call our great Admin staff on 08 8223 1818 or email@example.com
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, contact our great Admin staff on 08 8223 1818 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes. Confirmation of purchase is required.
What is the refund policy?
1. Notification of intention to withdraw must be received a minimum of 5 business days before the scheduled commencement of study.
2. Refunds will be paid within 14 days of receiving written notification of withdrawal, less 10% administration fee.
3. If notice is received less than 5 business days before scheduled commencement of study, fees will be forfeited.
4. In the event of a course cancellation, all fees paid will be refunded within 14 days.
5. Refunds will only be made payable to the person who paid the fees.
6. A student may be suspended or dismissed at the discretion of AHTS due to unacceptable conduct. No refund will be provided in these circumstances.
7. No upfront payment or tuition fees are refundable once the course has commenced.
8. A written application may be made for exceptional circumstances, addressed to the CEO, Level 2/97 Pirie St, ADELAIDE SA 5000, for consideration.
(A deferral is a request by the student prior to the start of the course to temporarily postpone commencement of study)
1. Notification of intention to defer must be received a minimum of 5 business days before the scheduled commencement of study.
2. Commencement of study may be deferred up to 6 months.
3. Any fees paid will be held for 6 months and can be used towards recommencement of study.
4. A $50 administration fee must be paid prior to recommencement of study.
5. After 6 months from scheduled commencement of study, fees held will be forfeited.
6. If notice is received less than 5 business days before scheduled commencement of study, fees will be forfeited.
7. A written application may be made for exceptional circumstances, addressed to the CEO, Level 2/97 Pirie St, ADELAIDE SA 5000, for consideration