San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Balanced Scorecards & KPI Essentials
Duration: 1 days
Price: AUD $980 + GST
Balanced Scorecard Essentials is a one day interactive workshop designed to support staff who are involved in strategic management and performance improvement initiatives. It is based on the Balanced Scorecard Institute's award winning Nine Steps to SuccessTM framework thousands of hours of consulting and training experience in strategic planning and management. The emphasis is on shared participant experiences, lessons learned, best practices, applied exercises, lessons learned, best practices, applied exercises, reinforcement, and support. Participants will learn from each other and their facilitator and leave with a toolkit of proven resources. The course covers the following topics:
- Why the balanced scorecard is a powerful and effective management tool
- Basic elements and concepts of the balanced scorecard methodology
- How scorecards are created using the Balanced Scorecard Institute's Nine Steps to SuccessTMmethodology
- How to contribute to your team's development of mission, vision, core values and customer value proposition
- The basics of performance measures and target development
- How cascading scorecards to all levels in the organisation creates strategic alignment
- How to engage leaders and employees in the organisation's shared direction
- How to overcome anticipated challenges with proposed solutions
Balanced Scorecard Overview
- Basic Concepts of balanced scorecard systems
- Basic concepts of performance management and measurement
- The Balanced Scorecard Institute's Nine Steps to SuccessTM framework for strategic planning and management
- Program planning and strategic assessment
- Strategic frameworks
- Strategic objectives and strategy mapping
- Performance measure and strategic initiatives
- Creating alignment through cascading scorecards
- Scorecard rollout
- Using teams
- Performance analysis
Participants benefit by learning how:
- Key concepts of the balances scorecard work together
- A balanced scorecard can be used to improve organisational performance
- To assist in the development of strategic objectives and performance measures
- To help your team successfully build a balanced scorecard system
- To anticipate challenges and prepare solutions for a more effective implementation
- To engage leaders and employees in the planning process
- Other organisations have used the balanced scorecard for continual improvement
- To summarise all elements of a balanced scorecard
Who Should Attend & Why
The course is recommended for manager, planners, analysts and members of balanced scorecard development teams who are seeking the best practical ideas for a successful implementation. The course is highly recommended for members of existing Strategic Theme teams, Objective Owner/Measurement teams and Tier 2 Cascading teams that want to improve their contribution to the planning process. The course is also ideal for any business professional who wants to keep abreast of the latest thinking in strategic planning, alignment, management, measurement and execution.
Our Senior Associates who facilitate the program use a combination of short lectures, examples and relevant exercises to help participants learn and apply balanced scorecard concepts. Facilitators also share proven instruments, templates, checklists, analysis tools and success stories to reinforce learning.
See our website for more information.
Telephone: (+61) 03 96078530.
Save This Event
When & Where
Balanced Scorecard Australia Pty Ltd
Welcome to Balanced Scorecard Australia
BSA is an Australian company providing training, certification and consulting services to commercial, government, and non-profit organisations throughout Australia and South East Asia.
Our goal is to work with clients (small & large), to build a sustainable performance management framework to drive strategy execution and improve organisational performance.
Balanced Scorecard Australia is an affiliate of the US-based Balanced Scorecard Institute.
Whether you need to improve performance, communicate your vision and strategy, or align the work your people do daily with your organisational strategy, we have a dedicated Senior Associate to work with you.
- Balanced Scorecard & Performance Management Systems Development, Implementation & Maintenance
- Strategy Planning & Execution
- Performance Measurement & KPIs
- Certified Balanced Scorecard Training
- Scorecard Software & Automation Advice
- HR Scorecards & Personal Cascading