Actions and Detail Panel
Sat., 22/10/2016, 10:00 am – Sat., 05/11/2016, 12:00 pm AEDT
Discover how baby massage can:
- Enhance cognitive development
- Build confidence and self-esteem
- Create a strong bond of trust, love and respect
- Increase your baby's social skills and reduce separation anxiety
- Support your baby's ability to relax easier and for longer
- Assist you to recognise pain, discomfort or ill health in your infant
Please note that this 3-week course is intended for newborns to pre-crawlers. Older siblings are not allowed to attend for safety reasons. Please bring a blanket, rug or towel for the baby. Massage oil provided.
10:30am-11:30am: Baby Massage
11:30am-12:00pm: Q & A
Bookings essential on Eventbrite.