Actions and Detail Panel
AWS Technical Essentials Training
The AWS Technical Essentials training course introduces you to AWS products, services, and common solutions. It provides IT professionals with the basic fundamentals to allow you to become more proficient in identifying the AWS services and solutions that best meet your business requirements.
The course is a full day. There are five dates to choose from in the week commencing the 14th - 18th November.
This course is suitable if you are:
- New to working with AWS and interested in learning how to get started
- Wanting to learn more about AWS products and services and understand the cloud from initial workload migration to ‘all in’
- Responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers
- SysOps administrators, Solution Architects and developers interested in using AWS services
This course teaches you how to:
- Understand basic data center design concepts
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console
- Understand the foundational infrastructure services, including Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Auto Scaling, and Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- Understand the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Understand AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Understand AWS management tools, including Amazon CloudWatch and AWS Trusted Adviso
To secure your seat please select the day you wish to attend in the drop down menu on the top right corner of this page.