Actions and Detail Panel
Award Leader Training Level 2
Thu. 23 March 2017, 9:00 am – 3:30 pm AWST
To help you administer the Award and work with the Online Record Book, we are running an Award Leader Level 2 training session.
In line with National Award Authority Policies, it is a requirement that all Award Leaders are trained up to Level 2.
Level 1 Leader content will be covered in a pre-learning format prior to attending Level 2
Level 2 Leader Training:
- Structure and Governance: Licenses, policy, handbook
- Online Record Book
- Administration and record keeping (including volunteers, activity providers)
- Risk Management
- Adventurous Journey management
- Promoting and communicating the Award
- Alumni – Overview
- Linking with school and other organisation’s curriculum
NOTE: The cost of attendance is covered under your annual Award Unit Licence Fee. Lunch is included.
You will receive relevant materials as well as access to valuable resources on the day.