Actions and Detail Panel
Autumn Woman Harvest Queen - Menopause workshop UK
Tue. 4 April 2017, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm British Summer Time United Kingdom Time
After Mother, before Crone… is the time of the Maga – the Matriarch, the Enchantress, the Harvest Queen…
How do we harvest the richness of our lives in our Autumn life season?
We will explore the treasures of this season - the harvest, the joys and the responsibilities.
We will join together to reclaim this time in our lives for the gift it is for all our relations.
With information sharing and experiential processes in circle and pairs, Jane Hardwicke Collings from the School of Shamanic Womancraft, will facilitate a day gathering for women seeking information about the menopause rite of passage, the life season of Maga, and how to make sense of it all in your own life.
Open to women of any age, numbers limited.
Price: 100 pound Sterling (plus GST and booking fees)
General Enquiries: Caitlin Sherrey-Dadd | email@example.com
Local enquiries: Emma Hobson | firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to Anatomie Studio (Studio 9)
- Closest tube: Elephant and Castle
- Closest train stations: Queens Road Peckham & South Bermondsey
- Closest overground: Queens Road Peckham
- From Elephant and Castle tube station (quickest route): take the 63 or 363 bus to Waite Street (7 stops) OR take the 53, 172 or 453 bus to Trafalgar Avenue (6 stops).
- From Queens Road Peckham train and overground station: take the 63 or 363 bus to Bird In Bush Rd Peckham Hill (3 stops)
- From South Bermondsey train station: take the 381 bus to Peckham Park Road (8 stops)