This program is suitable for Adults 16+
Join Canberra's own Tracey Bool for seasonal hints and tips and Canberra-specific advice about gardening in these popular sessions. For Autumn Tracey is discussing forgaging as well as preserving these foods.
- We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- Please contact the library if you wish to amend or cancel your booking. This will enable others to participate in the program.
- Age ranges apply. The age limit is necessary and made due to required skill level / coordination for the activity.
- Adult supervision is required for all children attending the program.
- Please arrive 10 mins early to allow time to check in; this assists the program to run on schedule.