In 2009 we helped the community of Marysville, Victoria recover from the horror of Black Saturday with our Charity Challenge.
That magical day on the green has inspired us to create the inaugural Australian Food Allergy Foundation Golf Classic - an exceptional corporate golf day that will soon become an annual tradition for your organisation. Held at the prestigious Huntingdale Golf Club, the spiritual (and the original) home of the Australian Masters, our day offers you the opportunity to network with clients away from the office, reward team members or catch up with friends.
Help raise vital funds for Australian scientific research into food allergies and anaphylaxis, and win exciting prizes courtesy of the PGA of Australia, Drummond Golf, GOLFSelect, the legendary Adam Scott and Huntingdale Golf Club.
Your Golf Classic Corporate Team benefits include:
- 18 holes of golf for four nominated players
- All food and beverages for four players - pre-game lunch, on-course snacks and gourmet barbecue dinner
- Company logo displayed on all 2016 Golf Classic marketing materials
- Company logo on the Australian Food Allergy Foundation website and social media platforms plus GOLFSelect website
- Logo acknowledgement opportunities during the event
10.30am Registration and access to practice fairway
11.00am Light lunch
12.30pm Shotgun start
5.00pm Post game drinks and canapes
6.00pm Gourmet barbeque, prize presentations and raffle draw
Nearest the Pin Competition
Four chances to win on the par-3, 3rd, 5th, 12th and 15th holes
Hit the longest Drive on the par-5 18th hole
Three chances to win on the par-3, 3rd, 5th and 12th holes
Beat the Pro Challenge
Your challenge is to beat the pro on the par-3 15th hole! Fantastic prizes on offer. Cost is $20.00 per player.
Huntingdale Golf Club images courtesy Peter Clarke