AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND & CANADA MIGRATION & EDUCATION EXPO
Our Australian Citizen Principal Migration Consultant will be flying from Sydney Australia to Manila to conduct a Migration & Education Seminar for only 4 exclusive sessions. He has lived in Australia for more than 12 years and will share his experience in living down under. This is not a standard education expo this is a no-nonsense not to be repeated event on October 8, 15, 22 & 29 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm. Reserve at www.workstudymigrate.com
- The truth about Australian Migration Processing timeline, English test and expression of interest (EOI)
- Job matching, skill assessment, skill select costing, processing & timeline
- We will show you our successful client who was approved for permanent residency under 6 months
- Why "Statement of Purpose" & "Financial Evidences" need to satisfy in getting favorable decision.
- We will show you on why you don’t need to take IELTS English exam & take the easy alternative test instead.
- Process on how & where to take the cheapest Nursing Bridging Program
- Pathway to Permanent Residency from Nurse or Student Visa
- Why New Zealand is the preferred choice of Filipinos
- Processing costs, timeline & costing of going to New Zealand
- How to get a visa in New Zealand in less than 4 weeks.
- How to get a favorable decision from the immigration visa officer
- How to migrate to Canada via Quebec Skilled Worker
- How to get freebies when you go to New Zealand such as laptop, accommodation & airport pickup
Seminar fee of P300 which includes Migration & Education seminar, one-to-one consultation, unlimited questions, light snacks & hand-outs
Reserve your seat by texting Globe: 0917-860-8071, 0915-773-7301 Sun/Smart: 0933-222-0885 or call us on PLDT: 584-1881, 788-1419 & 788-1420. Register & select the date you want to attend from www.workstudymigrate.com print and bring the ticket at the venue.
Venue: Accentrex Hall, Room 1611 AIC Burgundy Empire Tower, ADB Avenue Ortigas Center Pasig City (back or Robinsons Galleria)
What you need to bring to speed up your visa application
- Resume with picture
- Photocopy of TOR & Diploma
- Photocopy of Passport
- Photocopy of Employment Certificate
- Long brown envelope
- College Graduate
- No Age Limit
- No work experience needed
- Willing to work while studying
*** WE ARE NOT AN EMPLOYMENT RECRUITMENT AGENCY ***