Auckland - Infection Control Bootcamp
Thursday, 8 December 2016 from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (NZDT)
San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
NOTE: Payment by invoice is available. To elect to pay be invoice, under the payment section of the event registration simply select the “pay by invoice” option in the drop-down, then select the send invoice button at the end of the registration page.
Infection Control Bootcamp
Learn how to win the fight against the bugs!
A full day seminar providing an independant view of infection prevention and control for infection control professionals working in any health care or residential care facility. This educational day is suitable for both new Infection control coordinators and experienced staff wanting to brush up on their knowledge.
The day not only focuses on how to meet the Infection Control standards for Accreditation/Certification, but also how to really make the most of your role of as an Infection Control coordinator.
Learn how to:
- Discuss the role and expectations of the infection control coordinator
- Identify and understand the relevant infection control bodies
- Understand clinical governance related to infection control
- Understand and conduct surveillance and audits
- Be able to respond and manage infection control issues
- Be able to respond and manage outbreaks
- Develop basic education strategies for staff in-service
This seminar counts towards continuing professional development.
It’s a great opportunity to learn, share experiences and network with others working in our field.
Every attendee will receive a Bonus Accreditation Checklist:
Don’t miss out, book your spot today!Download PDF Here
When & Where
Bug Control New Zealand - Infection Control Bootcamp