Actions and Detail Panel
ATESOL: EAL/D Symposium Day 2: Planning for teaching EAL/D learners
Sat. 6 May 2017, 9:30 am – 3:00 pm AEST
Date: 6 May 2017
Day 2 of this symposium focuses on planning for teaching that addresses the language and learning needs of our K-12 EAL/D students. The keynote speaker for this event will be announced shortly. Workshops will include:
• Leading whole-school EAL/D programming
• Backward mapping: Embedding language and literacy across K-12
• Developing literacy resources using differentiated texts
• Academic writing in the Middle Years
• Integrating assessment and learning
This event is catered.
Are you an ATESOL member? Enjoy generous discounts for all ATESOL PL events.
ATESOL members will receive a code for a discounted rate.