The ASRC Community Engagement Team is working with communities across Victoria to share tools that reframe the national conversation and shift attitudes about the rights of people seeking asylum.
Join us for a day of strategy, collaboration and action.
- How to have persuasive conversations
- Who and where to have conversations for maximum impact
- How to get the message across with politicians and media
- Planning for social change
- Taking action in your local area
We want to create a unified voice, providing local communities with the tools to speak positively and effectively about these issues.
These workshops are for those who want to take action and will involve working with others in their local area to achieve a sustainable change in community attitudes.