The Aspire 3-day Wellness Retreatin Pennyroyal will be held the 14 - 16th of October 2016.
This is aspire's 4th Successful Retreat in Pennyroyal.
This amazing Retreat is held in the beautiful Otways – at the Kingparrot Event & Retreat centre in Pennyroyal. There will be activities like Pilates/Yoga, Meditation, Food demos, healthy vegetarian food, ultimate wellbeing and Essential Oil seminars, Hypnosis sessions and Meditations, Massages,
Schedule & more information will be sent out closer to the retreat.
The aspire WELLNESS RETREAT is unique; designed to help you develop an overall wellness program that you can integrate into your life. Karin will teach you a practical approach to health and wellness. You can learn to deal with issues such as stress and weight management through healthy eating and a Pilates/Yoga program which includes not just the physical postures but breathing, meditation and special relaxation techniques. Our nutritionally balanced menu, combined with exercise, will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. The retreat menu is based on nutrient rich fresh food, which will help to detoxify the body whilst giving you energy. Through diet movement, meditation and breathing techniques we will give you the tools required to ultimate wellness. Most of all we aim to teach you healthy lifestyle modifications that will be sustainable in our everyday life. Our retreat is suitable for people of all levels of experience, both women and men.
Feedback from Previous Retreats:
- Great location and food. Feeling enlightened and enjoyed the classes.
- Had a great time. Could have easily come for a longer period. Learnt a lot and met some great people. Now got a lot to think about and to implement. Would like to do a follow up, maybe in years to come
- Thoroughly enjoyed the weekend away, great food, location and sessions
- Time away from everything is so rewarding – helps to improve you and your thoughts about you.
- It was an enjoyable weekend – I rarely give myself time to just “be” so that was a good opportunity for that. It was so lovely to share the experience with my husband and it might help me with some of my wellness goals
- I had the opportunity to focus on me and wind down and feel more connected to my inner self and it motivated me to make more changes in my life. I will work on developing an “ultimate wellbeing” mindset and visualize that more regularly. I feel inspired!
- The retreat was great! I met many lovely people and new friends and it was nice to relax at such beautiful venue.
- It was an interesting weekend away – enjoyable to have a healthy weekend away.
- I have learnt that I need to take time out of my life in order to reflect on what is going on and how I am feeling. I need to listen to my own body and intuition more.
- I have enjoyed the friendliness and enjoyed free time. It’s been very enjoyable and very valuable!
- I found it most enjoyable, appreciated the structure and believe it was very well planned. I am so glad I came along!
- I have really enjoyed the time here. Great venue, food , exercise and experiences. I had to adjust my thinking in allowing myself time to not do anything at the retreat. I do have down time at home but thought I should be active all the time on the retreat. But I guess for me I want action.
- I attended last year’s retreat. I really enjoyed this year. Maybe cut the Friday afternoon and have Saturday and Sunday as there is a lot of free time.
Feedback from the Pennyroyal Retreat 24 – 26th of October 2014
- The Pilates/Yoga sessions was rated 8.25 out of 10.
- The Meditation Sessions was rated 7.5 out of 10
- The “How to achieve ultimate Wellbeing Sessions” was rated 7.7 out of 10
- The Food was rated 9.10 out of 10.
Here are some of the things the participant learnt or took away from the Pilates/Yoga sessions and could even perhaps implement when they got home:
- To practice more regularly
- You really need to have a balanced body and mind
- Meditation and relaxation is very important
- I’d like to practice in the morning before work each day
- I realize that my body is weak and I need to strengthen it
- I want to do early morning yoga or stretches
- I learnt some new stretches
- I need to improve my flexibility and overall fitness
Here are some of the things the participant learnt or took away from the Meditation sessions and could even perhaps implement when they got home:
- I am going to start using props when I get home
- Movement is important, but it’s also important to sit/lie quietly & feel your body and breathe
- I have learnt breathing awareness and techniques
- I need to practice meditation more often as I feel its difficult to switch my mind off
- To meditate more at night to clear the mind
- I am going to start to meditate more regularly
- I learnt alternate nostril breathing
Here are some of the things the participant learnt or took away from the “How to achieve ultimate wellbeing sessions” and could even perhaps implement when they got home:
- Make more achievable goals
- To stop finding reasons not to achieve, to believe in yourself and really go out and act
- Alkalize my body and persist with what I choose to do
- More positive affirmations and setting myself SMART goals
- To connect with what I need to improve on and use skill/techniques I haven’t been doing for a while to achieve them i.e. visualizations and the law of attraction principles
- I really enjoyed these sessions and would will make changes needed.
- Drink more water and eat less sugar
- That I don’t need materialistic things to make me happy and to appreciate what I have more and to live in the now!
- I have learnt how to set goals
- I need to be more positive
- Make grateful statements each day
- Diary writing to put my achievements and future plans in.
- Eat more vegan and drink more water and do some more yoga
Here are some of the things the participant learnt or will start making when they get home (food):
- Be more creative – put different foods together
- Make granola for breakfast
- To eat more cleaner food and to give my body regular breaks from meat
- I will start making more curries and salads
- To try some foods that I have not tried before
- To start using Rice malt syrup as sweetener and eat more vegetarian
- A healthy breakfast is satisfying
- To give the body a cleanse from meat and sugar, especially acidic foods
- Research raw food recipes
- I will make the recipes from Sara’s recipe books