Struggling with your computer or tablet? Help is here!
Library Staff will provide up to 30 minutes of assistance on one problem or question per visit to help with basic computer tasks
What can we help with? Staff will assist as best they can with questions of the following nature:
- Getting started using the library's online collections: eBooks and Audiobooks, Zinio digital magazines, etc
- Creating an email address
- Transferring photos, uploading and attaching photos to email
- Completing online forms
- microfilm assistance
- Family history
What can't we help with? This service is not intended as a replacement for a structured training course. The Library does not offer courses to teach people how to use computers. If you are new to computers and are looking for more structured training we suggest you investigate the courses offered by South West Victorian SEAL
- Bookings are essential for this program as places are limited. We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- Please contact the library if you wish to amend or cancel your booking. This will enable others to participate in the program.
- Please arrive 10 mins early to allow time to check in; this assists the program to run on schedule.