Proudly bought to you by 2 Rivers Pty Ltd, the Salami Festival is considered an opportunity where the various cultures of Ashford can be celebrated and admired from a wider audience in a public forum that will provide the different cultures within the Ashford Area in a family friendly and culturally inclusive event.
Ashford has lost many economic and employment opportunities over the past 20 years. Despite the setbacks thrown at us we are resilient community who are committed to seeing a positive future for our town. The festival will increase a positive community spirit.
Activities include -
* Salami Making Demos & Reels
* Food stalls of various cuisines
* Market stalls & rides of different varieties
* Novelty events
* LIVE ENTERTAINMENT
* Cultural displays
* Noah's Thoroughbred Pig Races! (As seen on the popular TV show 'Australia's Got Talent')
* Best Salami Competition & Local Salami Maker of the Year Award
Plus much more family fun!!
Best of all it's FREE ADMISSION!!
Held each year on the 3rd weekend in October!!