Join the SA branch of Australian Science Communicators for a behind the scenes tour of SA Water's largest desalination plant, the Adelaide Desalination Plant (ADP) at Lonsdale. The plant was built to provide long-term water security for South Australia. The plant has been delivering drinking water since 2011.
Children under 8 years of age are not permitted on tour
• Flat shoes must be worn for tours (no thongs)
• Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour start time
• Parking is available at the Kauwi Centre
• The tour is not wheelchair friendly
• No smoking allowed on site