Actions and Detail Panel
Art B-SIDE Us [Kids Art Classes] - Term 1
Sat. 25 March 2017, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm AEDT
Ok Art B-Side Us kids and parents, below is the information you need to get back into the best 2017 creative year that ever was.
We have come this year reloaded with a few changes and editions, but the same good stuff. For those who are new: Art B-Side Us is a place for your child to be free from schools restrictions and explore what art style or subject matter really interests them as an individual all while being tutored by two working artists to encourage and share our skills. All in a co working space full of inspiration.
Ages: 10 - 16
What you’ll get:
- Hands on individual assistance from two working artists.
- Student quality: Drawing materials, watercolour paper, acrylic / watercolour paints, pastels, charcoals, brushes.
- Our creative space for you to explore your B-Side.
- Inspiration from the others in class.
- Reference book library.
- Art inspiring music.
What to bring:
- Any art materials of your choice to create your masterpieces. (We suggest to start: An A3 sketch pad & display folder to protect works)
- Your best self with an open mind to let yourself go.
- Inspiration for what you want to get out of the class and your teachers
- Reference images