Actions and Detail Panel
Art B-SIDE Us [Adults]
Wed. 26 July 2017, 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm AEST
Thank you for waiting for 2017 for your turn at classes.
Are you a creative human that wishes you had an outlet get away from your 9-5?
Every second Tuesday we will have a night for you to come, spread out in our lounge room to escape your life and create art with a wine glass in hand. You are free to create anything you want, from drawing and painting to digital art but we are here to help even the very beginners on where to start. Jaimee Paul and Miguel Gonzalez (M-Lon) will be there to guide you in whatever your B-Side desires. No idea is to out of reach.
Ages: 18 to 101.
What you’ll get:
- Hands on individual assistance from two working artists.
- Wine, Tea/coffee,
- Nibbles (and the use of our kitchen to heat your dinner)
- Art inspiring music
- Reference book library
- Student quality: pencils, watercolour paper, acrylic / watercolour paints, Pastels, charcoals, brushes, limited number of easels
- Our creative space for you to explore your B-Side
- Inspiration from the others in class
What to bring:
- Any art materials of your choice to create your masterpieces.
- Your best self with an open mind to let yourself go.
- Inspiration for what you want to get out of the class and your teachers
- Reference images