Actions and Detail Panel
AromaTouch Technique Certification Class
Sat. 12 November 2016, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm AEDT
AromaTouch Technique is a clinical approach to applying essential oils along energy meridians and visceral contact points of the back and feet to help stimulate and balance sympathetic and para-sympathetic nervous systems of the body.
The AromaTouch Technique improves well being by reducing physical and emotional stressors and by supporting healthy autonomic function. The technique is simple and intuitive and uses doTERRA's Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils for an unparalleled grounding experience.
Become Certified in the AromaTouch Technique.
$180 per person
INCLUDED IN CLASS:
- 6 hours of hands-on instruction
- AromaTouch Kit which includes 8 doTERRA CPTG Essential Oils ($130 wholesale vaule)
Stress Management: Balance, Lavender Immune Support: Melaleuca, On Guard Inflammatory Response: AromaTouch, Deep Blue Homeostasis: Peppermint, Wild Orange
- Training Manual + DVD
- Receiving and giving the AromaTouch Technique
- Certificate - mailed out to you after completion of class
WHAT TO BRING TO CLASS:
- Massage table (please bring a table if you can and let us know if you can't)
- 3 large towels or bed sheets + one pillow
- Wear comfortable clothing and bring a shirt or robe (to wear during rotations)
- Food and water (for break)
- Pen and notebook
Santoshi Stone and Adheesh Piel
Certified AromaTouch Instructors, Remedial Massage Therapists, Certified Trainers and Assessors
For more information please feel free to contact us directly.
Adheesh Piel 0407 299 258 or Santoshi Stone 0422 232 254